On Fri, 2003-10-31 at 07:34, flacycads wrote:
> On Thursday 30 October 2003 10:50 pm, Damon Lynch wrote:
>
> > has anyone else had some problems in KDE apps with copy and paste?  I'm
> > noticing some strange errors, e.g. copy a full screen of text, and paste
> > in another window in the same application, and getting text from a
> > privious copy / cut.  It seems to work when only a small amount of text
> > is copied.
> >
> > Cut seemingly works without problems.
> >
> > Damon
>

> On the off chance this might be it- klipper might be full, and configured
> wrong.

Hi Robert,

I didn't know about klipper (I use Gnome), so thanks for the hint.  Now
I see via klipper that when I do a copy, a couple of "weird" characters
are going into the clipboard: Ñ and then the square symbol.  And that's
it - instead of a whole screen of text.

But cut works fine, and shows up in klipper.

So, time for me to figure out the new bug reporting system? :)

Damon