On Saturday, 1 November 2003 21:22, Greg Meyer wrote:
> On Saturday 01 November 2003 11:09 am, sebelk wrote:
> > Hey Does somebody knows what happens with the freely available download
> > edition? We are on November and the official web site nothing say about
> > that...
> > Thank you in advance...
>
> If you had not heard about the problem with the LG CDROM drives, this is
> what is holding things up.  Mandrake is remastering the iso's to include
> the fixes, so be patient, they are doing the right thing by making sure the
> product they release is quality.  If you cannot wait, try an ftp install
> from the source tree.

Now I am much happier knowing that my Pre-ordered Mandrake Powerpak9.2 is
worth waiting for - being still in, "Order waiting to be processed"

Would have been nice to let the people know that the disks were being redone
thus the wait.

Just as well I am still running 9.2rc2 - which would have suited me as a
release, havnt found anything to complain about yet after a month or so.

But people its the weekend so ENJOY !
Regards
Steve