On Monday 03 Nov 2003 11:44 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just installed MDK9.2 with the upadtes w/o problems. However, I can't
> make flash (and shockwave was unavailable for MDK9.2) plugins work in
> Mozilla. I eve tried to install an rpm from
> http://macromedia.rediris.es/site_ri.html
> but didn't work, either.
> Any clues as to how solve this. Anybody had the same problem?
>
> TIA
>
> Rafa
> Valencia, Spain

Did the RPM put the plugin into /usr/lib/mozilla-1.4/plugins ?
If not then either move it or make a symlink.

As for shockwave AFAIK there is no linux version, but you can get the Windows
version working if you buy Codeweavers 'Crossover Plugin' or with a bit more
effort you can run it under Wine.

derek