Carroll Grigsby wrote:
On Sunday 02 November 2003 09:03 am, Brian V Bonini wrote:

Not exactly a tech questions but:

Where can I find a list of differences between the different club
membership levels, assuming there are differences?

Brian: The Club FAQ gives some help, although IMHO it could be more complete: http://www.mandrakeclub.com/article.php?sid=1294&mode=nocomments -- cmg

I agree they need to be more clear. They explain "Standard vs Silver and above". But not Silver vs Gold, or Gold vs Platinum.

It would be nice to get some special stuff as a Gold or Platinum user, like real ftp of iso's instead of bittorrent... :)

--
Bryan Whitehead
SysAdmin - JPL - Interferometry and Large Optical Systems