On Tuesday 04 November 2003 11:01 pm, James Sparenberg wrote:
> All,
>
>    A while back a number of you expressed problems with disappearing
> menu's right after installing a new KDE or Gnome app.  DEG is reporting
> that the problem seems to be related to cxplugin from codeweavers.  Now
> the question comes.  How many of you who have this problem are using
> cxplugin, or is it happening to you without cxplugin.  If it is cxplugin
> what version are you using?

I have the problem here and I'm not using cxplugin on any of my boxes.  I have
heard it is actually a bug in rpm that prevents the rpm database from being
unlocked in time for the post-install update-menus script to be run, so you
have to run it yourself.
--
/g

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book, inside
a dog it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx