On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 03:04, Paul Kaplan wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestions.  I tried the CTRL-ALT-[keypad-minus] (got it
> enabled), but it didn't do anything the resoultion.  I had to config through
> control center.  Is there some trick to activating this particular keyboard
> sequence?
> Paul

Ah, just occurred to me that MDK probably only puts one modeline in.
You'll need modelines for all the resolutions you want to run for that
trick to work, and you'll also need to check that DontZoom is disabled
in /etc/X11/XF86Config-4: ServerFlags
--
Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: A Scientific Venture...