I have a Konq and Moz crash that really bugs me, unfortunately, I can't send
you the site as it is an Outlook Webmail site, and is password protected. So
don't even think about asking, as I am not giving my password out.

Here's the deal: if I attempt to respond to an email, the window containing
the email will crash. The main window is alive and well. Formerly, I have
been able to use this site with either Konq or Moz. The site uses both Java
and javascript to do its job. I have installed Kaffe to handle java requests,
as I have not found a jre for Mandrake available (man, am I lazy!).

I opened both from console, and only Konq gave me information:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] robbo]$ konqueror
kio (KDirWatch): WARNING: FAM connection problem, switching to polling.
ASSERT: "m_widget" in kaction.cpp (2993)
ASSERT: "m_widget" in kaction.cpp (2993)
ASSERT: "m_widget" in kaction.cpp (2993)
ASSERT: "m_widget" in kaction.cpp (2993)
ASSERT: "m_widget" in kaction.cpp (2993)
ASSERT: "m_widget" in kaction.cpp (2993)

What could I do to explore this crash, or is there enough of an answer here?

Rob
--

Linux: For the people, by the people.