Hi all
trying to get thats friends new pc up and running back to the point the
last one was before it got stolen. :(

The onboard sound card is not yet supported, so he disabled it and put
in a yamaha DS1, which sorta works.. the alsa driver dos'nt support
audio input very well.
I did have some success with the oss driver....I think, as I had it
working then it stopped but it was gone midnight and a 30mile drive
home.
Where I'm confused is which input device to point the applications at,
as they use the sound card as an input device then s/w FFT DSP the
incoming sound , should I be pointing at /dev/dsp or /dev/audio or
/dev/adsp   ???
Some advice if anyone else is using this card

TIA
Richard
--
Richard Bown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>