> We have to try to find a way of getting people to use the TWiki.
> One of the main reasons for making it was to avoid the constant
> FAQs.  This one, for instance has been covered there for ages.
> What can we do the make it more visible to users?
>
> Eric is now sending out regular introductory messages to the
> Newbie list, but it seems that newbies are increasingly using the
> Expert list.  Would it help to have a weekly message here as well?

If this is what people want to do, it's a simple matter for me to
make a slightly different automatic post for expert.

There are definitely newbies that join expert, and may times we have
seen inadvertant hijacking, reply-tos and all the other etiquette
no-nos here.  (i added the "inadvertant" because we're hijacking as
we type!  This was an advertant hijack though...)

eric

--
Mandrake HowTo's & More:          http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org