I recently made some rpm's for the latest tinyfugue and gftp from src.rpm for Mandrake 9.5 i586.

Seems kinda stupid not to offer to share them, so anyone want them? Or can anyone point me to a site I can send them to?

thanks

--
                Azrael

Of all God's creatures there is only one that cannot be made the slave of the lash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with a cat it would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat.

ICQ#52944566
Registered Linux User: 269002