On Tue, 11 Nov 2003, Jason Williams wrote:

> What im looking for is some good documents that show how to adminster
> Mandrake systems. For instance, any Mandrake specific tools, like urpmi.
>
> If anyone could point me in the right direction to learn about tools
> like urpmi, draksec (i think) and others, I would greatly appreciate it.
> I should note, i'm reading up on the docs on the page, but I have not
> found anything that has really helped me learn more about the system and
> specific tools.

First, start with the relevant section of the Mandrake Community Twiki:

http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/Main/MandrakeSpecific

Some other links:

Urpmi
http://www.urpmi.org

Msec
http://www.mandrakesecure.net/en/docs/msec.php

HTH!

--
Bill Mullen   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   MA, USA   RLU #270075   MDK 8.1 & 9.0
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people