On Thu, 2003-11-13 at 15:02, Richard Bown wrote:
> dunno , but you could try tail -f on your firewall logfile and try to
> connect to live 365, if its rejecting or dropping you should see which
> port its trying to use.
> HTH
> Richard
> On Thu, 2003-11-13 at 19:34, Daniel Anderson wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Anyone know what ports I need to open on the firewall to connect to
> > Live365.com mp3 servers.
> > Thanks,
> > Dan
I'm running mnf on 9.1 and the default policies are supposed to log, and
they have on other services, but they don't log anything for this. The
default is to reject all traffic lan to wan, unless there is a rule
allowing it, I can change it to accept and I can connect, but there is
nothing logged for this.
Thanks,
Dan