I've been porting some of my applications to Mandrake 9.1 from 8.1, and I
can't seem to get a Lucidatypewriter font.  Is there something odd with the
way the Qt libraries have been built?

I tried running the example program from the QFontDatabase manual page that
lists all the fonts, and Lucidatypewriter is no where to be found.  But I
pulled the library source, and compiled qfontdatabase.cpp and linked it with
the font list program, and, surprise, Lucidatypewriter is available, along
with a number of other fonts (AvantGarde, Bookman, Helvetica).

Anyone know what happened?  Thanks.