On Fri, 2003-11-14 at 18:50, Rob Blomquist wrote:
> On my Dell Inspiron 3200 I can use sb.o as my sound driver if I can point it
> at IRQ 5.
>
> How can I do that?

You can pass options when you modprobe it, and if they work then put
them into /etc/modules.conf. In theory this shouldn't be necessary on
PCI bus systems.

modprobe sb.o irq=5

options sb.o irq=5

--
Jack at Monkeynoodle Dot Org: It's A Scientific Venture...

"Did you keep a watch for the Dead Man's Wind, did you see the woman
with the comb in her hand wailing away on the wall of the strand as you
danced to the Turkish Song of the Damned?"
-- Turkish Song Of The Damned from If I Should Fall From Grace With God
by The Pogues