It's fixed now. I updated all the KDE stuff, ran updatemenus -v as root,
and ran menudrake as the affected user, then chose save. It took a few
minutes to take, and it may not have been until the next time I
installed an RPM.

--
Jack at Monkeynoodle Dot Org: It's A Scientific Venture...

"Remember that fell evening when you heard the banshee's howl, there was
lazy drunken bastards singing 'Benny and the Belle.' They brought you up
to Midnight Mass and left you in the lurch, so you dropped a button in
the plate and spewed up in the church."
-- The Sick Bed of Cuchulainn from Rum, Sodomy and The Lash by The
Pogues