On Sat, 2003-11-15 at 16:58, Greg Meyer wrote:
> On Saturday 15 November 2003 01:12 pm, Terry Smith wrote:
> > Thanks Greg. Newegg has the CPU w/heat sink and fan for $72. So the
> > total, from them, would be $147.
>
> (I'm sorry, I didn't catch that the deal at Fry's included the CPU and
> heatsink.  That's definitely a better deal (depending on the cpu of course)

It's an Athlon XP 2200+ ...with a best price in the $70-$75 range so
Fry's is a better deal. I'm in Seattle at the moment and the box I want
to rebuild is on the east coast so I'm going to wait until I return
there (in a couple of weeks) to see what I can scavenge off the old box.
I can always mail order at that point, even though I may end paying a
few more bucks.

Terry Smith