On Sun, 2003-11-16 at 09:07, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Sunday 16 Nov 2003 1:46 am, Greg Meyer wrote:
>
> > Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction,  For
> > posterity's sake here is what I have done.
>
> Greg, I would say that should *definitely* be on the TWiki - would you
> oblige?
>
> Anne

Greg,

   When you get it up let me know.  For 9.1 (due to some differences in
that it doesn't do profiles as well.) I've another system I use for the
4 locations my laptop goes regularly.  Basically I have 4 ifcfg's  in a
holding directory and just switch one for the other and restart pcmcia.
(all wireless connections with different WEP keys.) I'll post a
"neutered version of mine along with yours so that they are on the same
page.

James