On Thu, 2013-05-16 at 16:13 +0530, Music Man wrote:

> I'm writing an article about FOSS personal photo management software
> and was wondering whether anyone could suggest a way to get in touch
> with the current project lead (preferably email address) ?

Right here!  Communicate with FOSS projects using their lists or other
'official' means.  There is rarely [if ever] much need to go off-list,
and is generally bad form.

Just ask whatever questions you have, here.

> I love FOSS and hope my articles will bring brilliant projects like
> F-Spot to a more peoples' attention. Thank you all for taking the time
> to develop and maintain F-Spot.
> Sorry for posting off topic.

There is nothing off-topic about your post.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awill...@whitemice.org> GPG D95ED383