From: "Dougie Nisbet" <dou...@highmoor.co.uk>
To: awill...@whitemice.org
Cc: f-spot-list@gnome.org
Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2014 12:22:51 PM
Subject: Re: How dead is f-spot

On 8 December 2014 at 20:03, Adam Tauno Williams < awill...@whitemice.org >
wrote:

Do any of the alternatives support hierarchical tagging like f-spot
does? Last I looked shotwell[*1] did not.

Shotwell does hierarchical tagging.

I've rather reluctantly moved from f-spot to shotwell. I was happy with f-spot
and didn't mind the lack of development seeing it more as a mature product. The
problem for me was instability and crashes. shotwell is ok but I preferred
f-spot.

Dougie