I had this same issue but my versions were a bit higher than yours.

You may want to try removing fabric and pycrypto and re-initiate the install
(i assume pip?). I found that ``--upgrade`` broke things but simply issuing
a ``pip install fabric`` against pypi installed 0.9.2 w/ the appropriate
version of Pycrypto..

I think, anyway. I didn't take notes on this, would love to hear if others
have experienced the same... about the only issue i stumble across when
deploying lately...