Hello everyone,

forgive my ignorance, I seem to have a problem with my remote bash settings or what. What should I set in order for workon to work?

My remote system is Ubuntu with my .bashrc ending like this:

export WORKON_HOME=~/envs
. /usr/local/bin/virtualenvwrapper.sh

My .profile ends with sourcing .bashrc.

I'm trying to run django-admin.py in my virtualenv durking deploy. I don't know what I'm doing wrong here but I just can't get the example from the docs to work:

with('workon mymy'):
    run('ls')

Fatal error: run() encountered an error (return code 127) while executing 'ls'

I don't even get to work this:

run('workon mymy')

bash: workon: command not found

Of course, the commands work fine if I log in to the remote system manually with ssh.

Please help.
Jiri