On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 10:35 AM, Brent Tubbs <brent.tu...@yougov.com>wrote:

> That looks very promising.  Thank you!
>
> cool

> Hmm I'll need to figure out how to turn it on from Python rather than the
> command line, but I think I have enough to go on.

As I said I'm 99% sure that is stored in a env so all you will need to do
is store it there. You can check real quick with

@taskdef print_env():    """@debug use for when your fabric file isn't
doing what you want"""    import pprint    pprint.pprint(env)

I'm sure there is a env.linewise=True in there or something similar

<<imagea1c6b2.png@0c9ccf5c.89264bb4>>