my aims is to ssh from one server to another without using authorized_keys
and interactive ssh. So when ssh to another server, i can possibly execute
another ssh command to another host without any password prompt. I also
will provide env.passwords and env.hosts.

so is like this:

1.) call run() to ssh to server A

2.) from server A, i need to call another function to execute ssh to server
B. password for server B is inside env.password

sorry to give blur information, im quiet new to Fabric.

regards,
Naim S.