Hi again Kaushal,

You will have to use the Python programming language to use Fabric. That
said, IMHO Python is an extremely easy programming language and you would
only need to learn a small subset of the language to use Fabric. In fact,
you could probably learn all you need to know by reading the documentation
and tutorial just like you say.

Did that answer your question?

Cheers,
Jens

--
Want to know how full my inbox is? Or how to get in touch with me faster?
Or tell me your e-mail is not that important? Then check this out: