Hi everyone,
I have spent hours looking for the answer to this on the Internet, so I
apologize if this is a frequently asked question, because I wasn't able
to find it.

I installed Fabric without administrative rights on a Ubuntu 12.04
machine using easy_install (which is the only way available without
installing anything else without administrative rights..). The fabric
api works well, but I don't have access to the "fab" command line tool
and I can't find to what fab should link to so as to create an alias or
something like that. I assume there is somewhere an executable called
fab, but I can't find it.
Thanks in advance for your help,
Angel