Hi all,

  Please do you know why "abort" (or maybe "fab") is doubling the output? Am I
doing something wrong?

  If, for instance, I call the following program by typing "fab test" on the
command line:
from fabric.api import abort, task

@task()
def test():
    abort("end")

  I got this output:
Fatal error: end

Aborting.
end

  Why is there an extra "end" at the end?
  I've started noticing this behavior after I upgrade fabric to version 1.10.1.

Thank you,
Felix

This communication is confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis
of the terms set out at
www.rogers.com/web/content/emailnotice<http://www.rogers.com/web/content/emailnotice>

Ce message est confidentiel. Notre transmission et r?ception de courriels se
fait strictement suivant les modalit?s ?nonc?es dans l'avis publi? ?
www.rogers.com/aviscourriel <http://www.rogers.com/aviscourriel>