Hi

If you run your tasks in parallel, the task should not need any interactive
input, because Fabric doesn’t know where to send your input.

The message you’re getting it’s because your task is asking for sudo
password. Use the -p to provide the password, or set it in env.password as
Nitesh suggested, or configure your hosts to avoid asking for password in
sudo.

Regards
​