I like the improvements have been made in the new API (specifically around
Connect(..).run() ) but there is a lack of documentation on how to achieve
the same things you could in fabric1

I have had to rollback from fabric2 and adopt fabric3 because I cant
implement parallel put with the new api. ThreadGroup does not seem to
support it or maybe its a lack of knowledge on my side.

The other feedback (which may seem like a quibble) about version 2 is that
although Connect looks quire clean now compared to setting the hosts env,
passing connect_kwargs to Connect as a way to set password just seems
unnecessarily ugly. I would think password on a single connect should have
its own key in the constructor, and probably should override any additional
password supplied in the connect_kwargs

Kind Regards
pete