Hi Robert,

It's the "Getting started" page:
http://docs.fabfile.org/en/2.4/getting-started.html

Which is the first thing on the main docs.fabfile.org index page, at least
the version I'm seeing - what path did you take through the 2.x docs? The
overall structure of the index page is relatively similar on both major
versions, with a link to the tutorial/getting-started section being
(ideally) the first thing users hopefully see.

Best,
Jeff

On Fri, May 3, 2019 at 9:19 PM Robert F. <rlfp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Fabric version 1 has a really helpful “Overview and Tutorial” (
> http://docs.fabfile.org/en/1.14/tutorial.html).  Is there no such
> tutorial with Fabric version 2?  I’ve skimmed the “Upgrading from 1.x” page
> and it seems like there have been enough changes that a tutorial is
> warranted.
>
> If there isn’t an updated tutorial, what is the best way for a beginner to
> learn how to use Fabric 2?
>
> Thanks.

Jeff Forcier
Unix sysadmin; Python engineer