Nikunj,

Can you provide some details about how Fabric 2 isn't working properly? The
complication angle is known - we haven't gotten it up to par with Fabric 1
yet in that regard but plan to. But if there are places where the basic use
case of running a remote command is broken, that would be good to know!

Thanks,
Jeff

--
Jeff Forcier