Yes thanks guys.

I did look at all the issues about feature requests and bug fixes, and they
all seemed a little heavy to just dive into. Didn't have a very good look
at PRs, I think I'll do that next. I think getting involved in the
community answering questions and understanding the project(s) more would
be a better first step to get my hands wet.

One issue I did discover was the threading group being thread unsafe.
Running that on 1000 hosts wasn't a good idea, but running it on 100
worked. Fab tool has a pool_size option? I'm not sure how it worked and why
I couldn't find docs about it to use it in the library. I'm sure there's an
explanation and I'll hunt. I'll take Jeff's feedback seriously and try
contributing in areas that don't involve submitting new code directly.

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it. The thing I loved the most about
fabric was invoke's "watchers" option. Wasn't able to find that anywhere
else honestly.