Hi guys!

I think Fabric's great, but today I came into a situation that involved an
interactive dialog. You know, those that requiere you to press the down or up
key in order to select some option. Then you'd press the space bar, then TAB to
switch to 'OK', then ENTER.

I was unable to succeed because the instant I pressed the down arrow Fabric
took it for ENTER, thus continuing to the next host.

Is there any way I can make arrow keys work interactively? Maybe importing some
library in my fabfile.py?

I already installed readline and gnureadline, but they didn't help either.

Thanks in advance.

Mario.

PS: I'm using Fabric 1.15.0.