Thanks for the fast reply.

I thought more about it and would like to expand on my original question if
you don't mind.  What I want to do is create a man and woman.  Then create
children for them.  I want the children to be genetic or tween, or whatever
the term is, and look like their parents.  THEN, I want to be able to have
THOSE CHILDREN do a genetic or tween deal with other created faces.  The
thing is, when I do this with the current version of FaceGen, at the end
of, say 10 generations, you kinda get back to a "facegen" look if you know
what I mean.  In other words, there is a standard look that is the sortof
default that ultimately, after so many iterations of tweens/genetic
modifications, you find yourself back at.

Do you see what I'm asking? Is there a way to retain a strong resemblance
to prior generations, and when new characteristics are brought in, they are
also passed on?