"http://127.0.0.1:9080/publictest/index.jsp"; http-get ;

When using the http-client and trying to do a request. I don't ever get a
response back.  it looks like it sends the request to the server, but can't
get the response.  It just hangs, there is no error message.

I think it has something to do with 'crlf' and the win32 api.  Either, just
a 'lf' is needed for win32 requests or that crlf in 'get-request' should be
a 'lf'.  I remember a similar issue when I wrote an HTTP client on Win32 in
lisp.

And, the same issue with that 'yahoo-search' code.

Tested with Win32/Factor 0.87.

--
Berlin Brown
berlin dot brown at gmail dot com or