Ed,

All of those are either math-combination's (which don't let you
specify what types of objects you'd like to do your multiple dispatch
on) or single dispatching methods that dispatch on the object below
the top of the stack (in the case of load-literal or JUMPcc).  Still
no sign of the "out-of-the-box" multiple dispatch functionality :)

The circle is now complete; when I left you, I was but the learner,
now I am the master!
Yuuki ;)