inject changed to change-each. In general, it's my responsibility to update that kind of stuff on my blog. If you see any other errors like that, please tell me. Thanks for pointing this one out. I wrote a little note on the bottom of the post explaining the change, and linking to something about curry (though I'm not sure if it's needed in the case of xml-inject).
Daniel Ehrenberg On 10/9/07, Phil Dawes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi Slava, Hi All, > > I was wondering: would it be possible to include a changes file of all > previous versions with each release of factor? > > I've been having problems following code from old blog entries on the > web that use old apis. It'd be handy to search a changelog for what's > been removed and what's been renamed. > > Case in point: inject in the following blog post: > http://useless-factor.blogspot.com/2007/01/designing-combinators-in-factor.html > > Many thanks, > > Phil > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------- > This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc. > Still grepping through log files to find problems? Stop. > Now Search log events and configuration files using AJAX and a browser. > Download your FREE copy of Splunk now >> http://get.splunk.com/ > _______________________________________________ > Factor-talk mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/factor-talk > ------------------------------------------------------------------------- This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc. Still grepping through log files to find problems? Stop. Now Search log events and configuration files using AJAX and a browser. Download your FREE copy of Splunk now >> http://get.splunk.com/ _______________________________________________ Factor-talk mailing list [email protected] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/factor-talk
