On 2007-10-17 10:56:08, Heged?s Gál wrote:
> I use factor 0.90 on windows. When the workspace is half covered by another 
> window it behaves like this:
> www.interface.ehc.hu/brunett/factor.JPG
> 
> If I move the mouse over a line it's blacked out instead of boxing it. And 
> when the mouse moves away it remains black. Of course it's not a big deal but 
> maybe worth to check it.

I couldn't reproduce this. Tested with long lines and different
app windows over the UI. Windows XP SP2, German.

Have you tested it with a fresh started system and some ordinary
programm (Wordpad, Editor, Firefox, ...)?


-- 
Web (en): http://www.no-spoon.de/ -*- Web (de): http://www.frell.de/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc.
Still grepping through log files to find problems?  Stop.
Now Search log events and configuration files using AJAX and a browser.
Download your FREE copy of Splunk now >> http://get.splunk.com/
_______________________________________________
Factor-talk mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/factor-talk

Reply via email to