Ed,

Don't get too enthusiastic and don't worry, I didn't hack your ciphered "[A]>>>>>[cD](,023) &(123)" framework. I just reused some ideas from lsys.ui and particularly camera-action word.

If your are still interested, as I don't have a git repository I can send you a zip file of my 20080827 working version before I implement my own camera.

Jeff