Hi all,

I noticed that none of the "springies" demos seem to be working.

I see the same problem on a  G5 Powermac and Intel iMac running
OS 10.5.5.

All of the springies demos worked in the past on both my machines.

I first noticed the problem when I installed the latest Factor
about a week ago.  Still not working with this version:
x86-64-2008-11-16-08-59

Here's the sort of error message I see -

An error occurred while drawing the world
T{ world f ~array~ ~array~ f f ~vector~ ~array~ ~slate~ t t f f....
This world has been deactivated to prevent cascading errors.
Generic word parent>> does not define a method for the array class.
Dispatching on object: { 341.207804 48.561279 }

Thanks very much,

Dave F.
Eugene, Oregon, USA