The changes in the factor.el are great! One small 'problem' I found is
that when highlighting keywords, a keyword like MIXIN: has the IN:
highlighted, rather than the whole word.

I haven't looked very hard at the regular expression matching, but one
<cough>hack<cough> that fixes it is to move the MIXIN: keyword before
the the IN: keyword in the factor--parsing-words defconst.

Along the lines of a SLIME environment for Factor, you could call it
Facture: The (Fac)tor (U)ltimate Edito(r) for (E)macs

Facture: An artist's characteristic handling of paint. In this case
the Paint is the Factor code.

Thanks,

Glenn

V. Glenn Tarcea