On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 7:36 AM, Jean-François Bigot
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> is easy to cross for a newbie. Slava's solution is more readable for me, but
> the most difficult point is to discover that words like deep-map and
> deep-filter exist.

Hi,

The problem here is that many Factor libraries which we now take for
granted -- fry, locals, sequences.deep, qualified, calendar, the
delegation library, etc, started out as experimental features in the
library, and have then entered widespread usage, but the 'handbook'
has not caught up. If you stick to the handbook itself and do not
venture out into the 'Library reference' section, which lists all the
articles which are not parented anywhere else in the handbook, you
will basically see an incomplete picture of the Factor language. So
re-organizing the handbook is high on my priority list.

Slava