Hello,

Here's an example of advanced gadget implementation. I say advanced because it
ventures into the territory of changing the coordinate system of the gadget,
which at this point isn't supported in an idiomatic way by the basis ui
library.

    http://paste.factorcode.org/paste?id=211

It sort of reminds me of those 'Xlib' tutorials which show the X11 version of
Hello World. :-) Deep inside a few pages of code, you see the text "Hello
World".

Similarly, in the above example you'll find hidden the line which does the
work:

    -10 10 0.5 <range> [ dup sin 2array ] map line-strip

I.e. plot the sine function from -10 to 10.

To all those interested in Factor gadget development, hopefully the above
example can get you going.

Ed