Hello,

There's a Git frontend written in Factor available in my dharmalab 
repository:

     git://github.com/dharmatech/dharmalab.git

This is alpha software. Bug reports are not welcome. :-) I'm sharing it 
for folks who are curious. If you have fixes or design suggestions, they 
are welcome. :-)

     USE: git-tool

You can monitor a given repository via:

     <path to repositrory...> git-tool

Or if you want the special case of starting it on the repository 
associated with the Factor tree, do:

     factor-git-tool

This project showcases (and stresses) some hardcore Factor features like 
cross-platform file system monitoring and process launching.

I've been using it heavily on Linux. I've yet to work on support for the 
other platforms. However, I have succesfully run it on Windows. 
Performance there is pretty bad if you're using the cygwin git; native 
Win32 git resolves this.

The version of 'git-tool' in the repository above is the latest 
(rewritten) version. Please ignore the one that's currently in the 
mainline Factor tree.

Slava, I have some patches for mainline, some of which remove the 
unmaintained 'git-tool' in your repository:

    git://github.com/dharmatech/factor.git

Ed

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by:
SourcForge Community
SourceForge wants to tell your story.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/sf-spreadtheword
_______________________________________________
Factor-talk mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/factor-talk

Reply via email to