Hi,

I'm going to implement Korean encodings (Johab, ISO-2022-KR) and
Japanese EUC-JP encoding in this weekend.

but I have a question about IANA name, I think Johab encoding has no
name in IANA registry, now.
(http://www.iana.org/assignments/character-sets)

Johab encoding is currently never used in practice, but it is
important to manipulate Korean characters(Hangeul).
(for example, compose/decompose Hanguel character into Cho/Joong/Jong
or inverse could be need some big code table when you work on unicode,
but in Johab encoding this is just bit manipulations...)

Thanks.