Great news, kudos to littledan :)
Slava, is regexp the only or main way to get text processing on factor?
I've created some utilities for text processing which are more low level
and also less complete,
but they might be faster, or simply more ready out of the box. (if
anyone is less familiar with regexp's syntax)
ofcourse they also need some cleanup and more logical placement/refactoring.
and later on, some help to mature them from the more knowledgeable
factorers would be great too.

I also think documentation is important for newbies and an example goes
a long way for quick reference.
(more example code, gets devs faster :-))
All in all, I'm quite sure everyone here loves factor, and the way it's
developing,
I personally see the meta features as ones having alot of (untapped)
potential, if used as tools for helping with development and getting
quick information about the code.
Are there any big projects you plan in order to test and refine Factor
further? tip us, and probably some will be glad to lend a hand for
implementing the smaller stuff...

Thanks, Kobi