I have an updated version. Please read it through all the way, rather than
just go to the new sections, as there is a lot of rewriting throughout.
Thanks for your continued help in improving this documentation.

The dvi is here: www.rosycrew.org/FactorVsForth.dvi
The pdf is here: www.rosycrew.org/FactorVsForth.pdf

Note that I have a section titled: "bad things about Factor." Don't stop
reading here though --- the next section is titled: "good things about
Factor." The book is supposed to be balanced and fair. :-)

BTW, I'm intending to present a 65c02 assembler later. I chose the 65c02
because it is quite simple, everybody is familiar with it, and there are
plenty of simulators available for it even today. The downside, of course,
is that it has very little practical value anymore. If you would prefer a
more modern microprocessor target, let me know. Of course, if you have an
opinion on this, then that also means that you're volunteering to write the
Factor version...