Hi Slava, Hi Everyone,

I got pretty far using pipes for native thread messaging on win and unix
last night (passing the receive fd/HANDLE to the new vm) before
realising that pipes won't handle concurrency between communicating vms.
Gah!

Does anybody have an idea for an easy implementation here?

Background: I've got a malloc'd concurrent queue written, but it
requires a way of notifying vms when new messages arrive.
OS conditions/semaphores block the native thread which was the reason
for my interest in a GIL.

Maybe the vm should just poll the queue in the short term?

Thanks,

Phil