I still think there are issues (maybe they were the typos you were
talking about)

 - It's the class description, but it gives the word stack effect in the title
 - In the ui.gadgets.buttons vocabulary page, the button-pen class
appears with the tuples but with the wrong icon (word instead of
symbol)
 - In the ui.gadgets.buttons vocabulary page, the button-pen word
appears with the ordinary words, but links to the class description
instead of the word definition

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 11:13 PM, Slava Pestov <sl...@factorcode.org> wrote:
> Hi Jon,
>
> On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 7:50 AM, Jon Harper <jon.harpe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Take a look at this page:
>> http://docs.factorcode.org/content/word-button-pen%2Cui.gadgets.buttons.html
>
> I fixed a couple of typos there.
>
>> Apart from the obvious repetition in the list describing the tuple
>> slots, the doc on this page mixes up the class button-pen and the word
>> button-pen. Is there a way to fix it ?
>
> The page doesn't document the execution behavior of the word, only the
> class behavior. This is why it has a $class-description but not a
> $description. Some words have both.
>
>> Isn't bad to have a class and a
>> word have the same name anyway ?
>
> No, it's fine. If you do this, don't forget to use \ when passing the
> class to new or boa though:
>
> TUPLE: foo ... ;
> : <foo> ( -- foo ) \ foo new ;
>
> Slava