Hi, Jon--

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 18:22 +0100, "Jon Harper"
<jon.harpe...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Hi,
  did you get any help with your problem ? Here's what I could
  come up with..

You're the first respondent ... thanks for the tips! I'd still
like to hear something
about the graphics.

PS: Does nobody watch this list on weekends? If so, too bad for
me, since that's
about the only time I can experiment with Factor.
--
Matt Gushee
m...@gushee.net