Oh, sorry, I misunderstood something a while back.  I thought this was a
process to take a few inputs and generate a gcode file that ran some kind of
machine process to produce it, but I see where you mention wanting to
present a graphic simulation.

Doesn't this type of input to a milling machine have its own visualizer?

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 1:10 PM, Hugh Aguilar <hughaguila...@yahoo.com>wrote:

Jim
"I'm for extending the working Medicare program for our seniors all the way
back to contraception, so Americans can concentrate on living their lives
without fear of changing a job, going bankrupt from deductibles or fighting
HMO bureaucracy."